The Definitive Guide to NetBeans™ Platform is a thorough and definitive introduction to the NetBeans Platform, covering all its major application programming interfaces (APIs) in detail, with relevant code examples used throughout.
The original German book on which this title is based was well received. The NetBeans platform community has put together this English translation, which author Heiko Böck updated to cover NetBeans platform 6.5 APIs. With an introduction by known NetBeans platform experts Jaroslav Tulach, Tim Boudreau, and Geertjan Wielenga, this is the most up-to-date book on this topic.
All NetBeans platform developers will be interested in purchasing it, because several topics in the book have not been documented anywhere else.
What you’ll learn
- Discover the NetBeans platform’s problem domain: scalable, well-architected Swing applications via modularity
- How to get started with the NetBeans Platform
- How to get the very latest NetBeans platform 6.5 APIs
- How to master the Module system
- How to use actions, lookups, file access, visualization, and more
- How to build a user interface and the elements it comprises, including graphical components, standard components, internationalization, and more
- How to create an application using persistence, web services, update facilities, and more
- How to extend NetBeans with tips and tricks
- How to cap your NetBeans experience with the sample MP3 Manager Project
Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?5f7sv1va2p854i6